Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
During Fall and Winter, don't you just love wrapping up in a large, warm shawl? Sitting by the fire, going for a walk... this new Andrea Mowry shawl will keep you warm - in style!
This hand-knitted shawl will keep your shoulders warm throughout winter. It combines squishy worsted weight wool with a gorgeous motif.
The first section is cables, which then give way to a beautiful honeycomb lace pattern.
The kit includes:
- The required amount of Woolstock yarn by Blue Sky Fibers (100% Highlands fine wool)
You will also need (not included with the kit):
- Pattern available for purchase on Ravelry.
- Needles: circular, 5 and 5.55 mm. Please knit a swatch and adjust your needle size to obtain gauge. You may need to adjust the needles accordingly.
Skill level: intermediate
Finished measurements: wingspan - 75”/190.5 cm / depth - 43”/109 cm
Care: hand wash in warm or cold water
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
Free shipping $75 $.
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the chat directly on the website.
Call us to place your order or get help: 450.744.1949
Return at our expense
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.