Yes. You can place an order by calling (450)744-1949 during our business hours. We recommend you register an account online to facilitate your transaction & to ensure you earn Reward Points.
Frequently Asked Questions
- May I order by Telephone?
- How can I pay for my order?
- How can I see the contents of my cart?
- How do I remove items in my online cart?
- How can I get additional information on a product?
- What if I forget my password?
- What if I choose a product that is not available?
- How do I cancel my online order?
- What if my parcel is damaged in transit?
- What if there was an error in filling my order?
- Will the color of the yarn I receive be the same as the color of it on the web site?
1. May I order by Telephone?
2. How can I pay for my order?
We accept Visa & Mastercard. You can also pay by electronic bank transfer. All online purchases are protected in our secure site & any orders will be listed in your account.
3. How can I see the contents of my cart?
The shopping cart is visible while browsing our site. It is located at the top right corner in your web browser. You can immediately see the contents of your basket by clicking on the link for more details.
4. How do I remove items in my online cart?
Just click on the X next to the item and it will be removed.
5. How can I get additional information on a product?
Click on the photo of the item to view a larger photo & the item description. If you require any information that is not in the description, you can click on the “Chat” box at the bottom left of the screen, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 450-744-1949
6. What if I forget my password?
Click on the link “Forgot Password” and enter your user name & submit. You will receive an email from us with a link to our site where you can set-up a new password.
7. What if I choose a product that is not available?
We work hard to ensure that our inventory is accurate but there is, on occasion, a variance in the quantities available. If the product is not available, you will receive an email or call from us to advise you that we are out of stock. We will advise you of an approximate date when we expect to have the item in stock or we may suggest another color or replacement. You may also choose to cancel your purchase of this item.
In Canada, the buyer’s shipping address dictates the applicable taxes, according to the said province. No taxes are applied to items shipped outside of Canada.
9. How do I cancel my online order?
Once you have submitted your order, your order goes out to be prepared. To cancel it, you must call us immediately during business hours (450)744-1949 or send us an email to us email@example.com.
10. What if my parcel is damaged in transit?
Please send us a photo of the damaged parcel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will call you in short order to explain how to proceed. If the items inside are damaged, they will be replaced as soon as possible.
11. What if there was an error in filling my order?
You must contact us within 7 days of shipment to let us know of any errors in your order. Call us at (450)744-1949 or email us at email@example.com
12. Will the color of the yarn I receive be the same as the color of it on the web site?
Not exactly. We take great care to use photographs that reflects the true colour of the yarn, but there could be a difference from what you see on your screen. There are several reasons for this: your computer screen, tablet, telephone, screen settings, and the lighting with which you view the yarn. The photos are either provided by our suppliers or we photograph the yarn ourselves in the most neutral light possible.