Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first order by subscribing to the newsletter!
West Side Shawl Knitting Kit by Susie Haumann
Softness and lightness, that's what happens when knitting alternating Allegra (mohair/silk) and Scala (Merino) yarns. This knitting, although requiring a slight concentration, is very meditative!
With this same kit, you could also choose 2 other patterns from the same designer:
- 1 skein of Allegra (72% mohair, 28% silk, 50g / 410m) hand dyed by Fibre Carpe Diem
- 1 skein of Scala (100% merino wool, 110g / 430m) hand dyed by Fibre Carpe Diem
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needle size: 3.5 mm / US 4. It will be important to make your sample and get 21 stiches for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
Final size: approx. 74 x 150 x 170 cm
Care: hand wash in cold or warm water
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450-744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
Free and Fast shipping in Canada on orders over $50 and over $75 for USA orders.