Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Yarn kit for Mariechen cardigan by Isabel Kraemer
By Pure Laine
Mariechen is a seamless cardigan knitted from the bottom up, with short back-and-forth rows and yoke armholes. In the front, seed stitches and beautiful lace and cords section come together to create this unique cardigan.
We have selected the Amulette yarn, created and hand-dyed by Marie-Josée, dyer of Pause sur le temps. A mix of merino, linen and silk, this yarn is easy to knit and wonderful to wear. You're going to love it!
The kit includes:
- The required amount of Amulette DK (80% non-treated merino, 15% linen, 5% silk) hand-dyed by Pause sur le temps.
You will also need (not included with the kit):
- Pattern available on Ravelry
- Needles: circular, 3.25 mm, 3.5 mm and 4.0 mm. Please knit a swatch and adjust your needle size to obtain gauge (20 stitches over 10 cm). You may need to adjust the needles accordingly.
- Buttons: 6 pieces, 1.8 cm diameter
- Cable needles
- Stitch markers
Skill level: intermediate / experienced
NB: To select the perfect size for you, take your measurements and choose the closest size above it.
Care: hand wash in cold or warm water
- Join our Facebook support group and share your questions with our community
- Book one of our virtual troubleshooting sessions