Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
The designer's most popular pattern is now available in a fingering version!
It's a top down with a boat neckline and lots of great details, making it a simple sweater that can be worn for any occasion.
This version of the Weekender offers more sizes! From 36 cm to 72 cm bust.
- The necessary amount according to the size chosen of Amulette by Pause sur le temps (80% untreated merino, 15% linen and 5% silk)
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 2.75 mm + 3.5 mm + 3.75 mm or those to get the right sample. That is, 24 m & 38 rows = 4"/10 cm on the largest needle. Measured in stockinette stitch in the round, after blocking.
Tip: This sweater is worn with a positive 10" ease.
To choose your size, take the measurement at the fullest part of your bust and add 10" (25 cm). Choose the size closest to the number in the chart.
Care: hand wash in cold or warm water
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.