Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Yarn kit for Snowberry wrap and cowl by Shannon Cook
Snowberry is a comfortable, textured warp or an infinity scarf, knitted with garter stitches and with sections of lace, chevron and bobble. It's fun, relaxing and addictive to make, and it's the perfect fashion accessory for Autumn and Winter.
We have selected for you the Vintage DK by Berroco yarn for it's great value. The final product is easy to care for and it will keep its beauty for years to come. You can choose to make a wrap or collar, and no matter what you decide, it will make for the perfect gift! Pick a neutral colour and it will fit with all your coats, or pick a bold colour and brighten up your Winter outings.
The kit includes:
• Four skeins of Vintage DK by Berroco (52% acrylic, 40% wool, 8% nylon)
You will also need (not included with the kit):
• Pattern to buy on Ravelry
• Needles: 4.5 mm. Please knit a swatch and adjust your needle size to obtain gauge (18 stitches over 10 cm). You may need to adjust the needles accordingly.
Skill level: Intermediate
• Wrap: 190,5 cm (length) x 36 cm (width)
• Collar: 185,5 cm (girth) x 36 cm (width)
Care: machine wash in cold water and lay flat to dry