Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Yarn kit for Xyris tee by Audrey Borrego
By BC Garn
- Des questions
Près de 40 % de fait. Belle laine agréable à tricoter et j’aime beaucoup le patron. J’ai hâte de la porter!
très belle fibre - patron intéressant
Xyris is a light tee with a graphic lace all over the back. The body is knitted in the round from the bottom up until the armholes. Front and back are separated and knitted flat, continuing the lace motif on the back and shaping a low scoop neckline on the front. Shoulders are joined with a three needle bind-off and stitches are picked up along the armholes and neckline to finish them in a large ribbing pattern.
With simple stitches, the lace is worked on both right and wrong rows, with a twisted stitch structure that makes it easier to read.The loose fit and simple shape make this tee an easy to wear summer or versatile mid-season garment.
The kit includes:
- The required number of Bio Balance yarn by BC Garn (55% wool, 45% cotton) according to the selected size.
You will also need (not included with the kit):
- Pattern available for purchase on Ravelry.
- Needles: circular, 2.75 to 3.5 mm. Please knit a swatch and adjust your needle size to obtain gauge.
Skill level: intermediate / expert
Care: hand wash and lay flat to dry
Size - finished bust circumferences:
- 1 - 92cm
- 2 -105cm
- 3 - 118cm
- 4 - 131cm
- 5 - 145cm
- 6 - 158cm
- 7 - 172cm
Need help with your project?
- Ask your knitting questions on our Facebook support group.
- Reach out by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or obtain help for your project: 450-744-1944
- Use our live web chat, available on ou website