Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
This triangular shawl is knitted sideways starting at one corner and increasing to the edge. Stripes and slip stitches decorate the linear lines of the fabric. The combination of plain and striped yarn makes for an exciting project that is easy to knit and fascinating to watch the colors unfold. This pattern is a great beginner shawl project with simple stitches. You can stop early for a small shawl or knit more repeats for a larger shawl.
Finished size of the economy version: 140 cm x 90 cm
The full version requires 115g of each color. So for this version stop when you have about 15g of each color left or 3 repeats before the end. Make the border.
Finished measurements of the full version: 150 cm x 100 cm
For this version you will have 85g of each color left (total of 170g). Here are some options for using up your leftover wool.
Thendara Shawl by Stephen West
Adventurer Cowl by Ambah O'Brien
Clément socks by Les Confections Clémentine with the Zauberball
We offer a more economical version with 1 ball of each color or the complete version with 2 balls of each.
- 100g of Zauberball by Schopell ( 75% super wash wool 25% Nylon
- 100g of Simone by Emilia & Philomène ( 70% organic wool / 30% linen )
- 200g of Zauberball by Schopell (75% super wash wool / 25% Nylon
- 200g of Simone by Emilia & Philomène (70% organic wool / 30% linen )
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 3.75 / US 5 circular needle or those to obtain the sample of 20 and 38 rows = 10 cm in 2 rows of moss stitch + 2 rows of stockinette. The sample is not crucial for this project, as long as you get a fabric you feel good in.
Care: hand wash in warm/cold water
Les couleurs peuvent varier d'un écran à l'autre. Il est recommandé d'alterner les écheveaux pour un résultat uniforme.
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.