Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
J’adore le magazine fibre # 1 J’ai très hâte de recevoir le # 2 Merci bcp
Original, sensibilité, passion du fil sous toutes ses formes
WOW! Quel plaisir que de lire ce magazine, on y découvre des gens passionnés et talentueux. Longue vie à ce magazine. Merci
***for subscription, please do not include other items in your order, as this is not the same delivery system ***
FIBRE is an independent Quebec print French magazine dedicated to the arts of fiber, to talents of many origins, and to stories filled with parcels of life. It's the meeting place of passionate people who create textile fibers with heart and rigor, in a desire to pass on both essential and creative knowledge.
*Subscribe to three issues, save on shipping and get a $25 gift certificate to Pure Laine!
Issue 1 - ABUNDANCE
- Abundance of talent
- Abundance of passion
- Abundance of well-being
This issue contains
- 112 pages
- 5 new knitting patterns and 1 woven pattern
- Designers featured in this issue: Jean-Philippe Cliche, Marie-Christine Lévesque, Sarah Bleau
- Interviewa with Yde Bouchard of Irène Textile and Scarlet Jane Arroyo of Alpagas Belarroyo
- Demystifying low-cost wool
- Revisiting to create and recreate by Véronique Dalin
Visit the FIBRE Magazine website for more details!