Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Wanderer Shawl-Poncho Knitting Kit by Eri Shimizu
Wanderer is a beautiful asymmetrical shawl that can be wear in many different ways.
With its opening for the arm (on one side only), it's easy to wear and doesn't slip on the shoulder.
You can wear it inside, over a sweater in the Fall or over your coat in the Winter. Very versatile, it will become your favorite knitted piece!
- 500 grams of Tweed by La Maison Tricotée
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly.
- Needles: 5 - 5.5 - 6 mm / US 8 - 9 - 10 circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 16 stiches for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
56” / 143 cm wingspan and 23 1/2” / 60 cm height
Care: hand wash in cold or warm water
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at: 450 744-1949
- Write to us via the "chat" on our website
Free and Fast shipping in Canada on orders over $50 and for the USA orders over $75.