Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Coton, mon petit lapin / My Little Rabbit. Big ears, a round belly, a cute romper and a sweet look in his eyes.
The pattern is adapted to beginners who know how to work in the round (magic circle start).
Stitches used: air stitch, cast-on stitch, tight stitch, increase, decrease, chain, half-bride and bridle.
- 50 g of Ricorumi DK by Rico Design (100% cotton) - for the body
- 25 g of Ricorumi DK by Rico Design (100% cotton) - for the clothes
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to buy on Etsy
- Hook: 2.5 mm
- Embroidery thread: black and pink (or leftover Fingering wool)
Final size: crocheted in 2.5 mm, the rabbit measures approximately 26 cm.
Care: wash by hand with a damp cloth if necessary.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.