Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
This collar starts with a temporary set up, then is knit over the round like a tube. A half twist and a few stitches to finish and you have a collar that is easy to wear and comfortable to wear with all your cool weather outfits!
- The necessary amount of Opus and Cumulus by Walcot Yarns
You will need (not included in the kit):
- Pattern: English to be purchased on Ravelry
- Needles: 3.5 mm - US 4 circular. It will be important to make your sample and get 25.5 stitches and 24.5 rows for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
Sizes: one size fits all
Finished measures: 10.5" (26.5 cm).
Circumference: 29" (73.5 cm)
Level of difficulty: intermediate
Care: hand wash in cold or warm water.
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.