Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Sock pattern with twists and double sole starting at the toe with the heel in shortened rows by Les Confections Clémentine.
This sock's double sole offers incomparable strength and comfort. Try it and you'll love it!
- 1 skein of Mathilde by Emilia & Philomene
- Pattern "L'Équinoxe du Printemps"
You will need (not included with kit):
- Needles: 2.5 mm - US 1.5 circular needle or those to get the right sample, with the double sole and twists, you may need to use a larger needle to get 32 stitches on 10cm / 4''.
Care: hand wash, dry flat
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.