Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Knitting kit for the Augustina Peach shawl and the tuque JéJé by Paule TB and Jésabelle B
- 3 skeins of 100 grams of hand-dyed Adelina yarn by Emilia & Philomene
- 1 skein of 50 grams of Leona (by Emilia & Philomene) or Allegra (by Fibre Carpe Diem)
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: to purchase on Raverly. Shawl / Tuque
- Needles: 4.0 mm - US 6 and 5.0 mm - US 8 circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 20 stiches (for shawl) and 19 stiches (for tuque) for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
Care: hand wash in cold or warm water
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at: 450 744-1949
- Write to us via the "chat" on our website
Free and Fast shipping in Canada on orders over $50 and for the USA orders over $75.