Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Knitting kit for the Augustina Peach shawl and the tuque JéJé by Paule TB and Jésabelle B
By Emilia & Philomène
Augustina Peach is an ideally shaped triangular shawl, all in moss stitch. It is designed to use 2 full skeins of fingering weight wool, and a center section includes a mohair yarn.
The carefully crafted i-cord and Kitchenner grafting stitches are done as you go along, and are explained in detail.
The shawl is knitted without seams, in a modular fashion.
The JéJé tuque is knitted from the bottom up with 2 threads of fingering and one of mohair at the same time. A beginner could easily make this, and someone more advanced could change it to make several versions.
Use different wools for a mottled effect, take your leftovers or make it striped. The possibilities are endless!
- 3 skeins of 100 grams of hand-dyed Adelina yarn by Emilia & Philomene
- 1 skein of 50 grams of Leona (by Emilia & Philomene) or Allegra (by Fibre Carpe Diem)
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: to purchase on Raverly. Shawl / Tuque
- Needles: 4.0 mm - US 6 and 5.0 mm - US 8 circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 20 stiches (for shawl) and 19 stiches (for tuque) for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
Care: hand wash in cold or warm water
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
Free shipping $75 $.
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Use the chat directly on the website.
Call us to place your order or get help: 450.744.1949
Return at our expense
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.