Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Belle laine, mauvais choix de couleurs
J'aime bien cette laine. Par contre, pour ce projet, ces deux couleurs se perdent. Mon travail est bien réussi, mais le motif est non-apparant.
Vous avez de la belle laine
Liete is a long, easy-to wear stole that is knit flat in garter stitch for the most part. A little bit of texture is slowly introduced in the contrasting color to add a little bit of interest to the piece. It is then slightly shaped with decreases towards the end, and a few tassels are added.
- 200 g of Scala by Fibre Carpe Diem for the main color and 50 g for the secondary color (100% washable merino, one fold)
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly.
- Needles: 3.50 mm/US 4 circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 30 stiches and 32 rows for 10 cm. You may need to adjust theneedles accordingly.
French video tutorial to making tassels
Finished shawl final size: 154 cm (60.6 in) long and 40 cm (15.7 in) wide
Care: hand wash, dry flat
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
Free shipping $75 $.
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Use the chat directly on the website.
Call us to place your order or get help: 450.744.1949
Return at our expense
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.