Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Everybody loves a gorgeous hand-knitted blanket! This simple yet refined blanket is knitted with Berroco Vintage® yarn. The pattern starts in the center with Emily Ocker's cast-on, then works out in a simple stitch pattern. The edges are squared off to give it the boxy shape. This is the perfect throw blanket for your bed, your couche or your knitting chair!
We have selected for you the Vintage yarn by Berroco. Best quality/price ratio and machine-washable!
The kit includes:
You will also need (not included with the kit):
- Pattern available for free on Ravelry
- Needles: circular, 5.0 mm. Please knit a swatch and adjust your needle size to obtain gauge (18 stitches over 10 cm). You may need to adjust the needles accordingly.
Skill level: intermediate
Size: approximately 45" x 45"
Care: hand wash in cold or warm water
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.