Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
This shawl is a true call to travel. Paths and waves, different colors, textures and stitches; its knitting will be a beautiful and sweet journey.
This pattern will take you on a beautiful fall walk, where you will walk on dead leaves, pebbles by the stream and snow.
- 3 skeins of Melino (83% washable merino and 17% linen) in 3 colors and 50g of Nueva by Fibre Carpe Diem
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: French pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 3 - 3.5 mm / US 2.5 - 4 circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 24 stiches and 32 rows for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needlesaccordingly.
Level: intermediate, the explanations are very well detailed, written and chartered.
Hand-dyed wool in Quebec by Fibre Carpe Diem
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.