Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Knit from top to bottom. The yoke is knit in ribbed sections with round increases, followed by classic raglan increases at the beginning of the jersey section. Sleeves are knit at the end, either on double point needles or on circular needles with the Magic Loop technique.
- The necessary quantity according to the chosen size of Lana by Fibre Carpe Diem.
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly.
- Needles: 4.0 mm - US 6 circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 20 stiches x 28 rows for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
Level: beginner advanced
Care: hand wash, dry flat
XS: 80-85cm or 31½-33½''
S: 85-90cm or 33½-35½''
M: 90-95cm or 35½-37½''
L: 95-100cm or 37½-39½''
XL: 100-110cm or 39½-43¼''
2XL: 110-120cm or 43¼-47¼''
3XL: 120- 130cm or 47¼-51¼''
This means that Anker's sweater is designed to have approx. 6-10 cm [2¼-4 inches] of positive ease.
Finished sweater chest circumference: 92 (96) 102 (106) 116 (126) 136 cm [36¼ (37¾) 40¼ (41¾) 45¾ (49½) 53½ inches]
Lengths: Overall length: 52 (54) 56 (60) 62 (62) 64 cm [20½ (21¼) 22 (23½) 24½ (24½) 25¼ inches]
Sleeve length: 43 (44) 45 (45) 45 (46) 46 cm [17 (17¼) 17¾ (17¾) 17¾ (18) 18 inches]
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.