Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
The Vest No. 2 is a classic vest with a regular fit.
The garment is worked from top to bottom. First work the upper back, then the two fronts, before joining the three to work the body in round.
The neckline and armhole edges are made by picking up stitches, and the vest needs almost no finishing.
- The amount of wool needed according to the size chosen from Mélino by Fibre Carpe Diem (83% washable merino / 17% linen ). Held in double.
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 3.5 and 4.5 mm / US 4 and 7 mm or those to get the right sample. That is, 19 m / 25 rows = 10 cm with the largest needles.
Tip: the thread must be held in double
Care: hand wash warm/cold water, dry flat
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.