Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Yarn kit for Le Gui socks by Sarah Bleau
Beautiful hand-knitted socks for the Holiday season.
This gorgeous pattern was created by Sarah Bleau, a young and talented québecoise designer. She has already created over thirty patterns!
You will start by knitting the sides and finish off with the foot section. It features a double heel, which makes for a very durable pair of socks. Once you are done with the socks, you can add the embroidery. Your socks will look great and one of a kind.
The kit includes:
- Lana yarn (85% washable Merino and 15 nylon) hand-dyed by Fibre Carpe Diem. 100 gr + 20 gr contrasting wool.
You will also need (not included with the kit):
- Pattern available for purchase on Ravelry
- Needles: circular, 2.25 mm. Please knit a swatch and adjust your needle size according to the selected pattern size.
Skill level: intermediate
Care: hand wash in warm water
- Ask us your questions on our Facebook support group
- Book one of our virtual troubleshooting sessions.