Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Worsted by Malabrigo
This is it, the original Worsted that made Malabrigo an international favorite! A buttery-soft single ply of fine Uruguayan Merino wool, this yarn has excellent stitch definition, comes in an enormous rainbow of colors (solids, semisolid, and variegated) and is deliciously squishy and cozy. It’s also fantastic for felting projects! Like all our yarns, it is kettle-dyed in small batches by our artisan dyers.
Great for: accessories and hand-wash-friendly garments, next-to-skin wear, cables, textured stitches, color-work, felting, anything where warmth and comfort are a factor!
- Fibers: 100% Merino Wool
- Yarn weight: Worsted
- Weight & Yardage: 100 grams (3.5 oz) / 192 meters (210 yards)
- Needle size: 4.5 - 5.5 mm / US 7 - 9 mm
- Tension /Gauge: 18 stiches = 10 cm
- Care: hand wash cold water, dry flat
Colors may vary from screen to screen. It is recommended to alternate skeins for a better result.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or get help at: 450 744-1949
- Write to us via the "chat" on our website
Free and Fast shipping in Canada on orders over $50 and over $75 for USA orders.