Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Mathilde by Emilia & Philomene
Exclusive at Pure Laine
Sara, was the first dyed base yarn at Pure Laine and the name was inspired by Sylvie's great-grandmother. It's now her daughter's name who has inspired this new sock yarn. Strong, yet discreet, Mathilde is a vibrant, classic and resistant base.
Perfect yarn for knitting: socks, shawls, tuques or mittens
- Fibers: 75% Superwash Merino / 25% nylon
- Yarn weight: Fingering
- Weight & Yardage: 100 grams (3.5 oz) / 424 meters (464 yards)
- Needle size: 2.25 - 3.5 mm / US 1 - 4 mm
- Tension /Gauge: 26 to 32 stiches = 10 cm
- Care: machine wash in cold water, dry flat
Colors may vary from screen to screen. It is recommended to alternate skeins for a better result.