Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Pre-order - delivery week of October 18.
Gloves! A perfect project for a KAL... right? A great way to work a pattern with the support of other knitters, who will be attending the rendez-vous and especially with Julien as the coach who will guide you every step of the way! What more could you ask for!
The Family gloves are basic gloves that are perfect for the whole family: teenagers, women and men!
They are designed with a double cuff for comfort and softness.
The fiber has been carefully chosen to have an exceptional rendering and for its warm characteristic!
They will be embellished with a nice genuine leather tag with rivet (with screw to make it removable) in option.
Deadline to order your wool: Sunday, October 10, 23:59 (after this date please validate with us)
Start of the KAL: October 22
Ending date: November 19
Steps: as you wish, you can make 1 or 2 gloves in 4 weeks.
- Week 1: sample
- Week 2: wrist and palm
- Week 3 and 4: fingers
All questions, pics and contests can be found on the Facebook support group page. Please add to your questions/postings the #KALgantsé.
- 1 skein of 100 g of Furia (blend of 50% Suri Alpaca and 50% untreated merino) by Pause sur le temps.
- In option: 2 removable leather tags made by CIN
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English or French, available by clicking here
- Needles: 3 mm / US 2.5 circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 28 stiches for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
- Wool needle
Care: hand wash in cold or warm water, dry flat
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.