Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Yarn kit for Ambershore shawl by Inese Sang
Ambershore is a symmetrical, triangular shawl worked from the top down knit mostly in stockinette, but with stranded colourwork sections, plus baubles made with a crochet and a twisted edging. The shawl also looks awesome on the reverse side!!
- Difficulty: Advanced beginner to intermediate - colourwork is knit on both sides
- Size: 73.5 inches (186cm) wide and 32.5 inches (83cm) deep
- Yarn: Pura Fingering weight yarn by Carpe Diem, 80% BFL washable BFL wool & 20% nylon.
- Needles recommended: 40 inch (100cm) long in both 3mm and 3.5mm or size recommended to get gauge (important to swatch)
- Pattern is not included but can be purchased on ravelry here