Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Knit top down, with a flattering, cropped, boxy silhouette, it looks equally beautiful paired with your favorite jeans or thrown on over a dress!
Finished Bust Circumference:
1 : 39'' or 99 cm
2 : 43'' or 109 cm
3 : 47'' or 119 cm
4 : 51'' or 129,5 cm
5 : 55'' or 140 cm
6 : 59'' or 150 cm
7 : 63'' or 160 cm
Recommended ease is 4-9" / 10-23 cm
Sample is shown in size Small on a 34"/86.5 cm bust with a positive ease of 9"/23 cm.
Sample: 26 sts & 46 rows/ 4" or 10 cm on larger needles. Measured in the round with foam stitch after blocking.
- Recommended amount of Amble Yarn by The Fibre Co. depending on the size chosen.
You will need (not includedwith kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 3.25 - 3.5 mm / US 3 - 4 circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 26 stitches and 46 rows for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.