Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
This simple top is knitted in the round, from top to bottom. Shortened rows are worked in the back for a slight shaping. A simple lace pattern surrounds the yoke. Once the yoke is knitted, the sleeve stitches are put on hold to be picked up for a few rows.
- The necessary amount according to the chosen size of Melino by Fibre Carpe Diem (83% washable merino and 17% linen).
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 4.5 - 5.0 mm / US 7.0 - 8 circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 18 stiches and 23 rows for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needlesaccordingly.
- Size 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6) 7 = 45.3 (48, 50.6, 53.7, 56.8, 59.5) 71.1”This top is meant to be worn with 5-15”positive ease, depending on desired look.
- Neck Circumference: 18.6 (20, 21.3, 22.6, 24, 25.3) 25.3”
- Body Circumference: 45.3 (48, 50.6, 53.7, 56.8, 59.5) 69.3”
- Height to Underarm: 8.8 (9.7, 11.1, 12, 13.7, 14.4) 15.5“
- Sleeve Circumference: 8.8 (9.7, 11.1, 12, 13.7, 14.4) 16“
- Yoke Depth: 11 (11.4, 12, 12, 12.7, 13.2) 13.7”
- Shown in Size 2 with approximately 12” positive ease.
Care: hand wash in warm/cold water, dry flat
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.