Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Yarn kit for Petite Saponaire cardigan by Hel et Zel
By BC Garn
Kit tricot veste petite saponaire
La laine est magnifique. J’ai imprimé le patron à partir du site Ravelry. Il me semble très différent (procédure) des autres vestes que j’ai tricotées. J’espère de pas avoir trop de difficulté. Je compte bien commencer ce projet sous peu. Merci bien!
Petite Saponaire” is a light and elegant cardigan, perfect for autumn or spring. The lace that goes through each front can be found at the top back to. This cardigan looks gorgeous from behind as in the front!
This pattern also includes explanations to have closed fronts and buttonholes, instead of opened fronts and I-cord edging.
The pattern is available in 9 different sizings.
The kit includes:
- The required number of skein of Bio Balance yarn by BC Garn (55% wool, 45% cotton) according to the selected size.
You will also need (not included with the kit):
- Pattern available for free on Ravelry.
- Needles: 3.5 mm. Please knit a swatch and adjust your needle size to obtain gauge.
Skill level: intermediate
Size: finished bust (52, 56, 58, 60, 62), (64, 68, 74, 82) cm.
Care: hand wash and lay flat to dry
Need help with your project?
- Ask your knitting questions on our Facebook support group.
- Reach out by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or obtain help for your project: 450-744-1944
- Use our live web chat, available on ou website