Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Shoreline knitting kit by Vanessa Coscarelli Black
Shoreline is a beautiful shawl inspired by the sea and reflects the rhythm of the ocean's high and low tides. The consistency of this daily pattern is a comfort to many beach lovers.
The simplicity of the stockinette and garter stitches in this project makes it a perfect travel knit to pick up and put down as you please.
This asymmetrical shawl features 5 stitches with varying rates of increases and decreases.
- Recommended amount of Scala and Viva by Fibre Carpe Diem:
- 2 skeins of Scala (100% superwash merino, 1 ply)
- 1 skein of Viva (90% merino superwash, 10% nylon)
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: circular 3.5 mm / US 4. It will be important to make your sample and get 23 stiches for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
Care: hand wash in cold or warm water
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
Free and Fast shipping in Canada on orders over $50 and over $75 for USA orders.