Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
If you want to knit your first sweater and wear it with pride, this knitting pattern is for you! Knit the body and part of the sleeves with 2 skeins of Savana Degradé. And complete this pattern by adding Savana Mouliné yarn to knit the rest of the sleeves. You will get a unique basic sweater with straight lines and rounded neckline.
- 2 skeins of Savana Degradé by Katia (75% acrylic / 15% wool / 10% alpaga).
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: PDF English pattern to purchase on Katia
- Needles: 5.0 - 6.0 mm - US 8.0 - 10.0 circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 14 stiches for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
Care: machine wash, dry flat
To see the complete color gradient, click here
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
Free shipping $75 $.
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Use the chat directly on the website.
Call us to place your order or get help: 450.744.1949
Return at our expense
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.