Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Popeye is a men's sailor jacket ideal for fighting against the sea winds or city drafts, all year round!
Knitted from top to bottom, with a hollowed out neckline thanks to the shortened rows technique. The stripes are made with traditional Latvian braids.
- 400g or 500g (depending on size chosen) of Amble by The Fibre co. (70% washable merino (easy-wash), 20% washable alpaca (easy-wash) and 10% recycled nylon.)
- 20g of contrasting color for stripes.
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 3.0 - 3.5 / US 2.5 - 4 circular needle or those to obtain the sample of 26 and 38 rows = 10 cm
Final size: S . M . L . XL . XXL = 90 . 96 . 104 . 112 . 120 cm chest size of the finished sweater.
Tip: sweater is worn between 0 and 4 cm of positive ease
Care: hand wash in warm/cold water
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.