Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Knitting kit for face wipes by Pure laine
By Pure Laine
Très doux, j'en ai offert en cadeaux et le savon sent vraiment bon.
Kit de tricot lingettes
J’aime beaucoup la fibre, modèles. Bonne épaisseur des lingettes Très très satisfaite de mon achat. Merci pour toutes les belles idées
Belle idée cadeau
Super petit kit pour faire un petit cadeau. La laine est d'une belle qualité et le patron des lingettes est très simple.
Je vais en refaire car j'adore vraiment doux et belle laine merci
Je n'ai pas encore commencé mon kit, mais la laine à l'air super et les patrons devraient être facile à suivre.
Our first kit launched 5 years ago, the most popular, it is the reason why we have continued to surpass ourselves and to offer you new kits!
Here is the version 2 of our face wipe kit.
In this kit, you will have 4 patterns (French) that will allow you to knit the cotton included in the kit. This cotton is very soft for the skin and is GOTS certified.
A perfect kit to start knitting. This can be your first project with no worries. You will learn to follow a simple pattern in addition to learning the basic stitches.
A perfect gift: when your wipes are finished, you can put them back in the bag, which is biodegradable, with the soap and apply the sticker ''100% handmade ''. It is a gift that will be greatly appreciated by someone you care about!
- 2 balls of Alba cotton (100% organic cotton certified GOTS)
- A soap made in Quebec in an artisanal way
- 4 patterns (French) to knit your wipes
- 1 sticker indicated ''100% handmade''
You will need (not included with kit):
- Needles: 3.25 mm mm circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 24 stiches for 10 cm. You may need to adjust the needles accordingly.
Measurement: 4 wipes - 7" X 7" after blocking
Care: hand wash in cold or warm water
**Error on the pattern card:
Ribbed wipe: you need to repeat row 1 and 2 until the wipe measures 6".
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via the "chat" on our website
Free and Fast shipping in Canada on orders over $50 and for the USA orders over $75.