Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
A beautiful and easy to knit shawl! You can make your own in just a few short days! The designer told us that she wished to create a simple, souple and wearable shawl, and it's with these three criteria in mind that she created the Fow Wedding shawl.
Autumn is slowly setting in, and we all want a new, warm shawl, and here is the one we are craving for this year!
You'll be happy to learn that you can knit it with large needles, which means that you will be wearing this shawl made from Peruvian wool in no time.
The kit includes:
• Two skeins of Mercado by Berroco (100% Peruvian Highland wool)
You will also need (not included with the kit):
• Pattern to buy on Ravelry
• Needles: 8.0 mm. Please knit a swatch and adjust your needle size to obtain gauge (16 stitches over 10 cm). You may need to adjust the needles accordingly.
Skill level: Easy
Sizing: 20" (depth) x 70" (width)
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.