Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Knitted in Woolstok, this collar is full of texture and color. Wear it as a single loop with a sweater or as a double loop under a coat for added comfort.
- A set of 21 minis of 5g each of Woolstok by Blue sky Fibers (100% fine highland wool)
- 50g of Woolstok by Blue sky Fibers (100% fine highland wool)
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: Free pattern on Blue Sky Fibers
- Needles: 5 mm or those to get the right sample. That is, 16 stiches and 24 rows = 4″ in purl stitches.
Level: beginner advanced
- Circumference: 114 cm / 45″
- Height :23 cm / 9″
Care: dry clean or hand wash in warm water with mild soap. Do not shake or wring. Shape and dry flat on a towel
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.