Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
The Cumulus tee is made in jersey stitch and has a round V-neckline in the front. The sleeves reach to the elbow and all edges are finished with i-cord. The Cumulus Tee does not need any finishing work at the end.
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 2.5 -3.0 mm / US 1 ½ - US 2 ½ circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 28 stiches for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
Final size: XS (S) M (L) XL (2XL) 3XL
Bust circumference: 89 (94) 99 (104) 113 (123) 134 cm [35 (37) 39 (41) 44½ (48½) 52¾ inches]
Tip: designer suggest a positive ease of 3-9 cm
Care: hand wash in cold or warm water
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.