Sign up to receive a newsletter to stay informed of product launches, news and promotions.
Yarn kit fo Betty's baby Blanket by Gabrielle Vézina
This pattern is designed to create a warm, cozy and colorful baby blanket and you can also make it as big as you want.
We decided to create a ready-to-knit kit for this baby blanket, because of its originality and neutral pattern. It’s the perfect gift for a newborn baby. This baby blanket will keep baby warm and feeling safe.
The Superwash Merino DK wool by Estelle, is the perfect wool for its extra softness, itch-free and easy-care features. Merino wool offers numerous advantages: good insulation and lightweight – perfect for a baby blanket.
The pattern has beautiful illustrations to understand the ''bubble'' point.
- 4 balls for the main color (500 meters)
- 3 contrasting colors (2 balls of each color) for a total of 750 meters ( ** the pattern at the base requires 4 colors for a total of 600 meters, which will leave you with 1 color less, but 150 meters more).
You will have 1 less contrasting color; however,
you can still make the same final dimensions since you have more footage
You will also need (not included with the kit):
- Pattern available for purchase on Ravelry.
- Needles: circular, 4 mm. Please knit a swatch and adjust your needle size to obtain gauge.
Skill level: intermediate /
Care: machine wash and lay flat to dry
Need help with your project?
- Ask your knitting questions on our Facebook support group.
- Reach out by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or obtain help for your project: 450-744-1944
- Use our live web chat, available on ou website