Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
KAL - yarn kit for Tawa collar by Sarah and Agathe Nieto
By Pure Laine
Orders will be sent out the week of 8th February
Here is our Pure Laine winter KAL. Brioche-tuck, lace, jacquard, all in one project that will give you a bit of a challenge. Make sure you check out our Facebook support group!
Tawa collar is worn rolled twice around the neck. It's very warm, which makes it perfect for the winter season, or any chilly night all year around.
Three techniques are necessary to knit this collar (brioche-tuck, jacquard and lace), and everything is clearly explained in the pattern. This project if perfect for those who wish to improve these techniques.
Order now and be sure to get the yarn in time! Marie-Josée of Pause sur le temps will hand-dye the yarn according to your choices.
Oder before 20th January 23h59. Please contact us if you wish to order after the deadline.
- Orders will be sent out the week of 8th February
- Kal begins on 15th February
- Kal end on 31st March
- Questions, photos and contest on our Facebook support group
The kit features:
- Amulette fingering yarn by Pause sur le temps. Main colour 200g and secondary colour 150g (on the pictures, main colour is on the right)
You will also need (not included with the kit):
- Pattern available for purchase on Rivelry
- Needles: circular, 3 and 3.5m. Please disregard the information on the pattern. I talked about it with the designer, and her tension is very high. However, please knit a swatch and adjust your needle size to obtain gauge in order to have enough yarn and get the desired size
Skill level: intermediate
- Girth: 150cm
- Length: 23cm
Care: hand was in warm or cold water, lay flat to dry