Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
This pattern has several sizes, ranging from 15.4 cm to 29.4 cm in foot length. Starting with the ribs with a shortened row heel. Blocking will make your socks look as good as these!
- 100g of Lana by Fibre Carpe Diem for the main color + 50g of Lana Beluga color. With this quantity, you will be able to make the largest size, without fear of running out of wool.
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 2.25 mm - US 1 circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 36 stitches and 50 rows for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
- Sock blockers
Sizes available: Sock length from 15.4 cm to 29.4 cm
Care: machine washable, dry flat
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.