Sign up to receive a newsletter to stay informed of product launches, news and promotions.
Sweather Varma knitting kit by Sari Nordlund
- Des questions
Bonjour, je n’ai pas encore commencé ce projet, mais après celui que j’achève, je le fait ☺️
la laine est magnifique! Hâte de la tricoter
Here is a nice sweater that you can wear for all occasions. It can be worn with jeans but also with a nice skirt or pants.
We present you Sabri, which is a light and very comfortable yarn. SABRI is a mixture of Organic Cotton with a natural Baby Alpaca in a fingering size.
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly. English-French glossary.
- Needles: 3.0 and 3.5 mm/US 2 1/2 and US 4 circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 21 stiches for 10 cm. You may need to adjust the needles accordingly.
Intended ease: at least 20 cm / 8” of positive ease at bust
XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
102 (110, 117, 125, 132, 140, 148) cm
Care: Hand wash in cold or warm water.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via the "chat" on our website.
Free and Fast shipping in Canada on orders over $50 and for the USA orders over $75.