Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Edie sweater knitting kit by Isabell Kraemer
- Des questions
Belle combinaison patron et fibre
Je ne l'ai pas encore tricoté. Prochain projet.
Edie is a simple tee worked with raglan increases from the top down. First you have to work back and forth until V-Neck shaping is complete, then in the round to the end.Textured stripes will help to compensate the yarns tendency to bias. The shortened row pattern gives a casual finish!
The merino/cotton blend is more than perfect for this camisole since merino is a fiber that breathes very well and does not retain body heat. Cotton is an ideal fiber for the summer. So you don't have to compromise between the softness and the warmth aspect of this wool.
- Recommended amount of Mme Philippon wool hand-dyed by Emilia & Philomène (50% SuperWash merino / 50% cotton)
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 3.5 mm / US 4 circular needle. It will be importantto make your sample and get 22 stiches for 10 cm. You may need to adjust the needles accordingly. Lock your sample!
Finished bust circumference:
XS (S, M1, M2, L, XL, XXL)
83.5 (89, 94.5, 100, 107, 114.5, 125.5) cm
Care: Hand wash in cold or warm water.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
Free and Fast shipping in Canada on orders over $50 and over $75 for USA orders.