Sign up to receive a newsletter to stay informed of product launches, news and promotions.
Yarn kit for Astrid sweater by Junko Okamoto
Astrid is one of the best designs we've ever seen! Very flattering, every detail is very well thought through.
Knitted from the top down with yoke sleeves and jacquard, this sweater requires 6 different colours. However, no need to buy several full skeins which you might not need in the future: with this ready-to-knit kit, you will have the perfect amount of yarn you need!
This sweater is a bit of a challenge: the full jacquard body, the gorgeous elegant sleeves... one thing for sure, you won't be bored knitting this sweater!
The kit includes:
- The necessary amount of Simone yarn (untreated merinos and flax) in 6 different colours, hand-dyed by Émilia & Philomène
You will also need (not included with the kit):
- Pattern available for purchase on Ravelry
- Needles: 2.75, 3.00, 3.25mm circular needles. Please knit a swatch and adjust your needle size to obtain gauge (28 stitches over 10cm, jacquard with the 3.25mm needles).
Skill level: intermediate, expert
- Body: 122cm / 48"
- Length (collar to bottom): 61cm / 24"
- Girth at the bottom: 144cm / 56.7"
Care: hand was in cold water, lay flat to dry