Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
This is a croissant shaped shawl knitted from top to bottom, with increases on both sides. Intermediate level.
- 2 skeins of Lana fingering by Fibre Carpe Diem allowing you to make the size S or M. If you want to make the size L, you will need one more skein of the main color (contact us or write it in comment on your order).
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 3.5 mm / US 4.0 circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 25 stiches for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
Final measurements (after blocking):
143 (150, 157) cm / 56 (59, 62)" from side to side.
30.5 (32, 33.5) cm / 12 (12.5, 13)" from top to bottom at deepest point.
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.