Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Yarn kit for Pebble Beach shawl by Helen Stewart
By Pure Laine
- Des questions
J’aime beaucoup, belle et douce laine, patron facile et très bien expliqué.
Pebble Beach Shawl is a light crescent shaped accessory, perfect for keeping off chilly sea breezes while at the beach. It can also be worn on top of a cute dress, or around the shoulders at the office. The shawl is knit with two skeins of luxury yarn.
It drapes beautifully across the shoulders and the picot bind off gives a polished finish like the stones on Brighton Beach.
This is a very relaxing project: not too difficult, but never boring.
Instructions are written in a checklist style. Every row is written down from A to Z.
The kit includes:
- Pattern available for purchase on Ravelry
- Needles: circular, 4 mm. Please knit a swatch and adjust your needle size accordingly.
Skill level: beginner / intermediate
- Small: approximately 140cm (55”) diameter and 38cm (15”) length
- Medium: approximately 180cm (71”) diameter and 45cm (18”) length
- Large: approximately 200cm (79”) diameter and 51cm (20”) length