Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Oroshi shawl knitting kit by Alison Green
This triangular shawl pattern is knitted from center to top. A knitted border is added as a finishing touch. You will also be able to discover this yarn made of 100% recycled fibers.
- 2 balls of yarn Remix light by Berroco.
- Composition: 30% Nylon - 27% Cotton - 24% Acrylic - 10% Silk - 9% Linen
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 4.5 mm circular needle. It will be important to make your sample in lace stitch and get 16 stiches for 10 cm. You may need to increase or decrease the size of the needles.
Care: Hand wash in cold or warm water.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to order or any questions at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via the "chat" on our website
Free and Fast shipping in Canada on orders over $50 and for the USA orders over $75.