Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Yarn kit for Beautiful Day shawl by Nadia Crétin-Léchenne
By Pure Laine
"Beautiful day" is a crescent-shaped shawl that mixes contrasts, textures and lace!
We love the esthetic of these different stitches together, and you won't get bored knitting this beautiful shawl.
The kit includes:
- The required number of Angela yarn, hand-dye by Fibre Carpe Diem (fingering, 56% merino superwash, 55% kid mohair)
You will also need (not included with the kit):
- Pattern available for purchase on Ravelry.
- Needles: circular, 3.75 mm. Please knit a swatch and adjust your needle size to obtain gauge (18 stitches over 10cm). Adjust needles size if needed.
Skill level: intermediate
Care: hand wash and lay flat to dry
Tip: knits the swatch for the jacquard section. It must not be tighter than the jersey section. We advise that you consider using slightly larger needles.
Need help with your project?
- Ask your knitting questions on our Facebook support group.
- Reach out by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or obtain help for your project: 450-744-1944
- Use our live web chat, available on ou website