Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Flynn is a cozy crescent-shaped shawl featuring a multi-textured and dimensional stitch border. The border is worked in two pieces that are joined in the middle. The long straight edge of the border is then picked up for the main body of the shawl, which is knitted with short-row shaping. Knitted in a main and contrast colour, choose a DK weight yarn with good stitch definition to make Flynn’s tactile stitches pop.
- 3 skeins of the main color (picture: left color) and 1 skein of the contrasting color of Amulette DK by Pause sur le temps (80% untreated merino, 15% linen and 5% silk).
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 4.5 mm / US 7.0 mm or those to get the right sample. 18 stitches and 34 rows = 10 cm in moss stitch, flat (not blocked)
Final size: one size fits all: 202cm / 79.5" Depth: 54.5cm / 21.5"
Care: hand wash, dry flat
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.