Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Calico Shawl Knitting Kit by Dawn Barker
This product is available in pre-order.
J’ai adoré faire ce châle et la laine est vraiment agréable tricoté.
Je suis très satisfaite de ce produit, la laine est douce et le rendu très beau. Merci
I am loving the softness of the yarn and having fun knitting up the florets. It's a beautiful thing!
J’adore la texture de cette laine et le mélange des couleurs est parfait.
Wow! J’adore ce projet !
Calico is a light and airy triangle shawl reminiscent of your favorite floral dress. I designed it to be wide enough to wrap and drape nicely while using only two skeins of hand-dyed fingering especially for this project.
It's in the same range as the Float shawl, but this one is smaller!
This addictive design will give you hours of most enjoyable knitting.
- 2 skeins of 100% SW merino wool (430 meters / 110 grams per skein) hand dyed by Fibre Carpe Diem
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 3.75 mm. It will be important to make your sample and get 24 stiches for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
Tutorial: here is a French tutorial from Sylvie to help you manage the ''Float'' in the pattern.
Final size: 76” wide x 26” deep after blocking
Care: hand wash in cold or warm water
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450-744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
Free and Fast shipping in Canada on orders over $50 and for the USA orders over $75.