Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first order by subscribing to the newsletter!
The Bistro Kitchen Cloth knitting kit by Alexandre Tavel
By Pure Laine
- Des questions
Belle fibre se crochète bien, je fais mon propre patron cependant. Merci Pure Laine, doucement je me remets au crochet.
The Bistro Kitchen Cloth is inspired by functionality and simplicity. It is clean and functional, uncomplicated and timeless. Because it's handmade, it still feels special, but not in a way that makes it too precious to use. That's very important...You knit it to use it! It's both elegant and useful and it's simple and fast to make.
- Recommended amount of Hampton by Cascades Yarns (70% pima cotton and 30% linen)
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 5.0 mm/US 8 circular needles. It will be important to make your sample and get 20 stiches for 10 cm. You may need to adjust needles accordingly.
Final size: 14"x 18"
Care: machine wash
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
Free and Fast shipping in Canada on orders over $50 and over $75 for USA orders.