Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Knitting kit FanFun socks by Stephanie Voyer
By Pure Laine
Here is a sock pattern with a unique and original design!
The blend of Lana wool (merino/nylon) with nueva (38% baby alpaca/37% pima cotton/25% merino) gives a really interesting look to the sock.
This is a sock that is definitely addictive to knit.... Always one more row of Nueva before you finish!
It is knitted from the tip of the toes to the sides.
- 1 ball of 100 grams of Lana (85% washable merino and 15% nylon) hand-dyed by Fibre Carpe Diem
- 1 X 10 grams of Nueva (38% baby alpaca/37% pima cotton/25% merino) hand-dyed by Fibre Carpe Diem
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 2.50 mm / US 1.5 circular needle. It will be important to make your sample and get 32 stiches for 10 cm. You may need to adjust the needles accordingly.
Care: hand wash in cold water
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
Free and Fast shipping in Canada on orders over $50 and over $75 for USA orders.