Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Knit in the round from the bottom up, this colorful snood is a great project for advanced beginners. This piece will go with whatever you have in your closet!
Knitting kit includes:
- 200g of Woolstock by Blue Sky Fibers
- A set of 27 minis by Blue Sky Fibers
You will need (not included in the kit):
- English pattern to purchase on Ravelry (English/French knitting lexicon
- 5.5 mm needles or those to get the right sample. 16 stitches x 24 rows in stockinette.
Level of difficulty: Beginner / Easy
- Upper Circumference: 14″
- Bottom Circumference: 46″
Care: Hand wash. Dry flat
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.