Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Difficile mais beau rėsultat
Julien a ėtè précieux sans lui j’aurais abandonné. Finalement, j’ai beaucoup porté ce col cet hiver
Wow wow wow
J’ai tellement appris avec ce châle et tellement fière de le porter. Julien nous donne de précieux conseils et nous aide grandement dans ce merveilleux KAL
Là de Julien
Je n’ai pas encore commencé mais c’est mon prochain projet et j’ai très hâte de le commencer.
Kal d ete
Pas facile pour moi malgré les supers explications et vidéos
J’en ai bavé avec ce projet, mais j’ai réussi à le réaliser.
Fière d’avoir relevé le défi! Très beau projet, avec de nouvelles techniques de tricot!
In this KAL, you will knit a collar with an unusual design. Julien will provide guidance with videos and lives on our support group, which will make it easier for the less experienced kitters.
You will learn the jacquard technique with two threads held in the right hand. The collar is knitted in panels that we will join throughout the work and create a moëbius. There will also be the German shortened row technique as well as a small lace in the corners of the collar. Modified 3-needle flap as well as surface crochet. Don't worry, with Julien everything will be well explained and simplified.
- Start of KAL: July 2, 2022- first video
- Live on support group to answer your questions
- Drawing of the rectangle stage 1: July 15, 2022
- Drawing of the rectangle stage 2: July 29, 2022 - second video
- Drawing of the rectangle stage 3: August 12, 2022
- End and final draw for stage 4 and finished project: August 26, 2022
- The amount needed depending on the kit chosen from Amble by The Fibre co.(70% washable merino (easy-wash), 20% washable alpaca (easy-wash) and 10% recycled nylon)
- Pattern: in English to buy on Ravelry
- Needles: 2.5 mm and 3 mm / US 1.5 and 2.5 or those to get the right sample. Jersey: with the 2.5 mm - 28 sts and 42 rows for 10 cm / 4" after blocking. Jacquard: with the 3mm - 28 sts for 10 cm / 4" and 14 rounds/rows for 3.7 cm / 1.5" of jacquard after blocking.
- Hook: 3 mm ( like the small repair hooks )
Level: adventurous intermediate
Care: machine wash, dry flat
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.